explore into deep desert and culture
17 Days tour around 5 cities, 2 big deserts, and ancient villages
Transfer to hotel from the airport at any time in the first day
Tehran city tour with tour guide
- Royal Palace of Niavaran and Saad Abad, the kings’ residence of Qajar and Pahlavi dynasties
- Darband village for dinner.
- National Museum, the largest archeological and historical museum in Iran.
- Golestan Palace, the UNESCO World Heritage,
- National Jewelry Museum
- Tehran Great Bazar
We leave Tehran toward Kashan, Discover magnificent historical houses with unique architecture which are built is a way to make the desert heat mild for inhabitants; they are constructed in depth below the ground surface:
- Tabātabāei House and Boroujerdiha House
- Sultan Amir Ahmad Bathhouse
- Traditional Bazaar
- Fin Garden (UNESCO World Heritage as a sample of Iranian garden)
In the way to Isfahan, we will visit Abyaneh the red stair historical village. 2 days Isfahan city tour to explore this city:
- the World Heritage of Naghsh-e Jahan Square
- Abbasi Jame Mosque,
- Ali Qapu Palace
- Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Bazaar. Spend some free time in the bazaar to learn about arts and crafts and sample some delicious “Gaz”, a famous candy of Isfahan.
- Sio-se Pol and Khajou Bridge.
- Chehel Setoun Palace the UNESCO World Heritage
- Jame Mosque, one of the oldest religious structures in Iran
- Vank Cathedral and wander around the Armenian Quarter.
pick you up from your hotel with equipped four-wheel vehicles to explore famous and pristine deserts of central Iran, visit ancient villages and meeting the locals. stay in a beautiful local house and enjoy their hospitality.
- Rig-e Jenn Desert
- Mesr Desert
- chak chak
Explore Yazd with a local guide, marveling at the unique towers that scatter the city.
- the Jameh Mosque,
- Amir Chakhmaq Complex
- Zoroastrian Fire Temple
- Towers of Silence burial grounds
ِDomestic flight to Tehran.
you will be transferred to the airport to fly to Tehran and then you will be transferred to IKIA 4 hours before departure to leave IRAN
16 nights of accommodation in hotels with Breakfast, Local guest host or camping
An Iranian English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour is included
16 Breakfasts, 2 Dinners
This tour offers Vegetarian and Halal food options on request
Domestic flight – sedan car, van or bus proper for the group during the whole trip – four-wheel vehicles
- Arrival and departure airport transfers from/to Airport
- Iranian SIM Card
- camping in desert