Explore the Culture of Iran
This Tour offers the most interactive activity you can experience in six touristy city in 10 Days with tour guide
10 Days tour around 6 cities (Tehran, Kashan, Abyaneh, Isfahan, Marvdasht, Shiraz) and all their touristy places that includes accommodation in a hotel as well as an expert guide, meals, transport and more.
Transfer to hotel from the airport at any time in the first day
Tehran city tour with tour guide
- Royal Palace of Niavaran and Saad Abad, the kings’ residence of Qajar and Pahlavi dynasties
- Darband village for dinner.
- National Museum, the largest archaeological and historical museum in Iran.
- Golestan Palace, the UNESCO World Heritage,
- National Jewelry Museum
- Tehran Great Bazaar
We leave Tehran toward Kashan, Discover magnificent historical houses with unique architecture which are built is a way to make the desert heat mild for inhabitants; they are constructed in depth below the ground surface:
- Tabātabāei House and Boroujerdiha House
- Sultan Amir Ahmad Bathhouse
- Traditional Bazaar
- Fin Garden (UNESCO World Heritage as a sample of Iranian garden)
In the way to Isfahan, we will visit Abyaneh the red stair historical village. 2 days Isfahan city tour to explore this city:
- the World Heritage of Naghsh-e Jahan Square
- Abbasi Jame Mosque,
- Ali Qapu Palace
- Sheikh Lotfollah Mosque
- Bazaar. Spend some free time in the bazaar to learn about arts and crafts and sample some delicious “Gaz”, a famous candy of Isfahan.
- Sio-se Pol and Khajou Bridge.
- Chehel Setoun Palace the UNESCO World Heritage
- Jame Mosque, one of the oldest religious structures in Iran
- Vank Cathedral and wander around the Armenian Quarter.
After 4 hours driving, we will stop in Pasargadae, the capital of the Achaemenid Empire and Tomb of Cyrus the great, the UNESCO World Heritage. Then less than one-hour driving will take us to Persepolis world heritage site too. At the end of this long quest, we will visit Nagsh-e Rostam, the Achaemenid Kings’ Necropolis and drive to Shiraz and rest in the hotel.
Explore the city and area
- Karim Khan Citadel
- Eram Graden
- Afifabad Garden
- Zandyeh Complex including Vakil Bazaar, Saray–e Moshir, Vakil Mosque, Vakil Bathhouse, and Karim Khan Citadel
- Vakil Mosque
- tombs of Hafez and Sa’adi
- Koran Gate and Khajooy-e Kermani Tomb
- Nasir Almolk Mosque
you will be transferred to the airport to fly to Tehran and then you will be transferred to IKIA 4 hours before departure to leave IRAN
9 nights of accommodation in Twin room in 4-star hotels with Breakfast
An Iranian English-speaking tour guide throughout the tour is included
9 Breakfasts, 1 Dinner
This tour offers Vegetarian, Vegan and Halal food options on request
Domestic flight – sedan car, van or bus proper for the group during the whole trip
- Arrival and departure airport transfers from/to
- Airport Iranian SIM Card